Calcium is an important dietary supplement that:
- participates in the formation of bone tissue
- is necessary for blood clotting
- maintains stable heart activity
- regulates the processes of transmission of nerve impulses
- Improved muscle contraction
1 tablet contains 500 mg calcium gluconate 500 mg
Grind before use.
Inside, before meals or 1-1.5 hours after ingestion (washed off with milk). Adults - 1-3 times a day 1-3 g (maximum daily dose - 9 g).
Pregnant and nursing mothers - 1-3 times a day 1-3 g (maximum daily dose - 9 g).
Children: 3-4 years - 1 g (maximum daily dose - 3.0 g); 5-6 years - 1-1.5 g (maximum daily dose - 4.5 g); 7-9 years old - 1.5-2 g (maximum daily dose - 6 g); 10-14 years old - 2-3 g (maximum daily dose - 9 g); Frequency of occurrence - 2-3 times a day.